General Staff College
- School of Combined Arms (CA)
- School of Military History (MH)
- School of Strategy and Tactics (ST)
In order to become a graduate of the SFMC General Staff College, a Marine must have:
- Completed all the –401 and -501 level courses from the Schools in this College; and,
- Completed any two (2) –601 courses from the Schools in this College.
Applications for graduation from this College must be sent to the Associate Dean and should include the dates of completion for each required course. If you believe that you meet the requirements for graduation and want to graduate from this college use this form.