Marine Development College
- School of Leadership (LD)
- Non-Commissioned Officers Academy (NCO)
- School of Officer Development (OD)
- School of Professional Development (PD)
In order to become a graduate of the College of Marine Development, a Marine must have:
- Completed PD-100, PD-120, PD-15, PD-201;
- Completed NCO-100, NCO-201;
- Completed LD-100, and LD-201;
- Completed OD-100, OD-151, OD-201, OD-211, OD-221, OD-231, OD-241; and
- Completed any two (2) –301 courses from the Schools in this College.
Applications for graduation from this College must be sent to the Associate Dean and should include the dates of completion for each required course. If you believe that you meet the requirements for graduation and want to graduate from this college use this form.